After two years of hardening conditions, arguably the most rapidly evolving hard market any line of insurance has witnessed, we now see positive trends emerging in the cyber insurance market.
Aon’s latest insights explore key market movements, trends and developments to help you better understand, quantify and manage your cyber risk. Download the full report below to learn more about:
- Attack trends across ransomware, supply chain, critical infrastructure and healthcare
- Claims and incident trends exploring frequency, severity and causes of loss
- Underwriting insights on market conditions and insurer expectations
- Trends to expect including increased targeting towards mid-market and large corporates, the use of cloud services and aggregation risk, and liability risk as reforms drive increased investigation costs, fines and penalties, and third-party claims
- Cyber policy impacts and the importance of knowing total cost of risk to make informed limit decisions
- Critical steps to support successful cyber insurance transactions
For further insights on the changing global cyber insurance marketplace, read our recent article Buyer-Friendly Cyber Market: How to Take Advantage.