Maintaining cyber resilience is paramount to survive and thrive in a heightened risk environment. With current global issues raising concern, organisations are asking what they need to do to ensure they safeguard their business operations against cyber threats.
In this webinar a specialist panel of Aon and CFC Underwriting experts share insights and tips on how to recognise risks, respond effectively and manage claims should an incident occur.
The discussion covers:
- Current case studies looking at how the heightened risk environment is translating into insurance claims
- The current COVID-19 pandemic and how the cyber risk landscape is evolving, with a specific focus on the working from home environment
- Trends, in particular the explosion of ransomware attempts
- Key security tips and traps for small, medium and large businesses
- How to best manage the notification and management of a cyber insurance claim