As we continue to strive to make gender equity a reality, organisations must rethink systems, challenge assumptions, and cultivate a culture of inclusion.
In celebration of International Women’s Day 2021, we explore how organisations can take action now to improve gender-based disparities with the ultimate goal of creating an equitable environment for all.
In this webinar, facilitated by Jennifer Richards, Aon’s Managing Director, Specialities, our expert speakers discuss:
- Pandemic impacts on gender parity outcomes, specifically the exacerbation of disparities in the labour market
- The need for business leaders to reassess compensation and equity strategies
- Gender equality in sports – rights, pay and recognition
- Development pathways and sponsorship opportunities
- Flexible work strategies in the “new normal”