The high degree of uncertainty surrounding the evolving impact of climate change can affect the process and outcome of strategic risk management.
In this Virtual Aon Insights Series 2020 webinar, our thought leaders explore how organisations can improve their resilience and address the long-term implications of climate risk by taking an anticipatory and adaptive approach to decision-making.
Our speakers walk through five top tips for Risk Managers to consider now:
- The climate is changing and action is needed – treating climate change as a distant risk puts you at a competitive disadvantage
- Data and analytics are critical for decision making – multiple views of climate risk are necessary
- Insights from data enables agile and flexible decision making – insurance is a tool in a bigger climate resilience tool kit
- Climate change is a financial risk – balance sheet impact must be understood
- Access to capital is highly competitive – the most agile and climate resilient will have preferential access
- Ben Miliauskas, Sales, Marketing and New Business Reinsurance Solutions, Aon
- Jeremy Barton, Managing Director, Aon Inpoint, APAC
Please view the session recording below.