It takes specialised knowledge, experience and a comprehensive approach to obtain insurance recoveries for cyber-related business interruption losses, including the reconstitution of systems and data.
In order to seek a successful recovery, organisations need to proactively prepare for and manage cyber claims as part of their incident response and recovery planning, beginning at the inception of the policy.
In this webinar, our panel of experts from Aon, Clyde & Co and Accenture address the most common cyber claims issues facing organisations and walk through what an effective and proactive preparation exercise would look like.
- Chris McLaughlin, Director, Cyber Solutions Group, Aon
- Michael Parrant, Cyber Insurance Practice Leader, Aon
- John Moran, Partner, Clyde & Co
- Molly Day, ANZ Cyber Threat Intelligence Lead, Accenture
- Mark Sayer, APAC Cyber Defence Lead, Accenture
- Jennifer Richards, Managing Director – Specialties Australia, Aon (Moderator)
Download a copy of the webinar slides here.