In a context of intense geo-political and macro-economic volatility, it is critical for businesses to be alert to the specific trends that may affect their ability to trade and/or access finance.
Our Q3 2022 global Credit Solutions Market Insights report outlines the insurance market dynamics from early 2022, as well as highlights some of the critical expectations for the remainder of the year.
Credit insurers emerged from the COVID-19 crisis in 2021 with strong financial results, driven by increased premium volumes, lower levels of expected business insolvency, and amplified demand for innovative solutions. Geo-political tensions combined with energy/commodity price increases and overall inflation will be putting significant pressure on companies’ working capital and profit margins. After two years of declines, global business insolvencies are expected to increase by +10 percent in 2022 and +14 percent in 2023, approaching their pre-pandemic level.
The needs and applications of credit insurance are intensifying. In order to design the right solution and maximise effectiveness, organisations require insights.
Our Q3 2022 global Credit Solutions Market Insights report explores:
View Global Report
- Medium and long-term impacts of the conflict in Europe on global trade, insolvencies and sector performance
- The evolution of credit risk
- Credit insurance market perspectives on the future of the industry, inflation, globalisation and talent acquisition
- Credit limits – industry and geographic trends
- Credit and financial risks reinsurance – market results, trends and expectations going into renewals