What does the Australian business community need to know to prepare for the complex and global challenges and opportunities of smart health, one of China’s most promising sectors for 2020 and beyond?
In this webinar Aon and the China Studies Centre at the University of Sydney bring together a distinguished panel of thought leaders to discuss emerging innovations in healthcare including IoT (internet of things) and AI (artificial intelligence) solutions, genomics and gene sequencing technologies, e-health data capture and analysis. The panel also explores the current threat environment and some of the risks associated with smart health, and discusses strategies and controls to mitigate.
- Professor Branka Vucetic, Director of the Centre for IoT and Telecommunications, School of Electrical and Information Engineering, University of Sydney
- Bicheng Yang, General Manager, Oceania, BGI Group
- John Zeng, President, Tonwo Clinic Health Technology
- Daniel Shields, CEO, RiskLogic
- Damien Kelly, Client Director, Aon Health Solutions (Moderator)
Download the recording now to hear the insights.