Learn practical steps you can take to help overcome feelings of anxiety, depression and other mental health symptoms at work.
In this webinar, Mario Machado, Aon’s national practice leader for mental health and work, health and safety, talks with mindfulness and business leadership expert Michael Bunting and Dr Peter Baldwin, clinical psychologist and research fellow from the Black Dog Institute, about what works and what doesn’t when it comes to optimising mental and emotional wellbeing.
You will learn:
- How your expectations can create stress, and what to do about it
- How to stop your thoughts from dictating your emotions and behaviour
- What is mindfulness, cognitive behaviour therapy and acceptance commitment therapy?
- Why practising mindfulness can help you stay calm and productive
- How to identify unhelpful habits and environments
- Insights on organisational approaches for enhancing employees’ mental wellbeing