In this webinar, Mario Machado, Aon’s National Practice Leader for Work, Health and Safety, talks with an expert panel to discuss the new industrial manslaughter legislation and what companies, officers and executives can do now to prepare.
You will learn:
- About the new laws and the implications and penalties
- What constitutes due diligence under Australian High Court case (common) law
- The relationship between the new laws and Industrial Manslaughter
- The importance of insurance in overall WHS management
- How insurance works, and the implications for officers