As organsiations continue to navigate the changing business environment Aon provides insights and perspectives on key considerations for protecting people and operations during the COVID-19 pandemic.
In this webinar our experts examine approaches to business continuity and pandemic planning, managing the people risks associated with new working patterns, how insurances are responding to the current pandemic and how organisations should be looking at credit risk in these uncertain times.
The impacts of COVID-19 on critical business and operational functions are ever-evolving. The webinar also offers a unique perspective on resilience in this unprecedented time of uncertainty and discusses how to enable quick and effective decisions in crisis situations.
The Aon expert panellists in this webinar include:
- Jennifer Richards, Managing Director – Specialties
- Nancy Green, Executive Vice President, Global Client Promise and co-leader of Aon’s Global Infectious Disease Response Task Force
- Paul Koutouridis, Principal, Risk Management Consulting
- Mario Machado, National Practice Leader – Work Health & Safety
- Stuart Whitbread, Director – Health & Benefits
- Mark Ronan, Chief Claims Officer
- Dan Chapman, Director, Credit Solutions