The complexity of the forces we are seeing now is profound, given concerns about recession for many countries, inflation, the pandemic and geo-political instability, to hyperinflation and supply chain disruption: it seems volatility is becoming the norm.
Aon recently held its Credit Solutions conference for 2022, highlighting the outlook for the credit insurance market in 2023, financing, understanding the current geo-political risks and how to make leadership decisions for growth.
Over two days the esteemed speakers also spoke on issues such as sustainable growth, credit in mergers and acquisitions, the international surety market, developing talent within the order-to-cash function as well as reinsurance trends and the impact on credit insurance coverages.
Joining Aon subject matter experts were keynote speakers Professor Joseph Stiglitz, Nobel Prize Economist, and Irina Bokova, Former Director-General, UNESCO.
Selected highlights from the conference include:
View Session Recordings
- A Q&A session on making better decisions in a changing trading environment by Professor Stiglitz and moderated by Julie Page, chief executive officer, Aon UK
- Pieter van Ede, deputy global head, Credit Solutions, Aon hosting a discussion on the 2023 credit insurance market
- Alice Black, head of financial institutions, Credit Solutions, Aon highlighting the challenges of financing in a changing environment
- Collaboration and dialogue for sustainable growth with Irina Bokova, and moderated by Robert Leblanc, Chairman, Aon EMEA
- Nick Ayres, credit and financial risks chairman, Reinsurance Solutions, Aon discussing the impact of reinsurance on credit insurance