Associate Professor Jill Newby from the Black Dog Institute and UNSW reveals extensive COVID-19 research and her findings on digital mental health solutions.
Graeme Cowan, Director of R U OK?, resilience expert and author explains what organisations can do to support employees, including how to prevent and treat work-related fatigue, stress and other mental health symptoms that lead to poor decision-making, reduced innovation and other impacts.
You will learn:
- How the pandemic is affecting employees
- How to identify and address systemic causes of work-related mental distress
- How to create a workplace where employees can flourish
- What needs to be done to make unhealthy workplaces mentally healthy
- Who is responsible for making changes in the workplace
Download the recording now to hear the insights. Watch the webinar