The pace of change in the way we work is accelerating, and with this transformation comes a diverse range of challenges for business leaders.
- How do we future proof our workforce strategies?
- How can we keep up with the pace of change?
- How do we bring our people along the journey and develop agility and resilience?
- How do we manage the risks of an ageing workforce?
- Beyond the pandemic, what forces are shaping our workplace safety approaches?
- How can we build a business case for employee wellness programs and how do we measure their value?
Part of the Virtual Aon Insights Series 2020, this webinar dives into how your organisation can navigate workforce change in a tangible way and best prepare an agile and resilient workforce strategy for the future. We explore the importance of data and analytics, how to optimise people spend, tactics for managing people risk and the importance of workplace health and safety and employee wellbeing.
- Pete Bentley, Global CCO and Future of Work Leader, Aon
- Mario Machado, National Practice Leader – WHS, Aon
- Amanda Mercep, Head of Wellbeing Solutions, North Asia Aon
- Annette Hang, Principal, Human Capital Solutions, Aon
Please view the session recording below.